Thank you to those of you who completed our first survey on Workday@Langara! We had an excellent response rate of 25% from the over 1600 faculty and staff who received the survey.
- Faculty and instructors were the biggest group of respondents at 37%.
- 70% agreed with the statement “I understand why Langara needed to implement a new HR, Finance, and Student system.”
- Only 1.9% of our community disagreed or strongly disagreed with the statement “I am willing to contribute to support a successful Workday implementation.”
- 59% of respondents said The Langara Post was their preferred way to stay up to date on the project.
- 66% of respondents took the time to tell us what were they most excited about: improved processes, one integrated platform, increased accuracy and direct access to information.
- 63% told us what they had the most questions about: project timeline, training and transition plans, Workday itself and how the project will affect them.
Our results also indicated that some members of our community don’t feel they fully understand how Workday will benefit the College or where they can find additional resources on Workday@Langara. We’ll be looking for opportunities to increase awareness on both points, including through some of the planned actions listed below.
- We launched our change network in April, including our change ambassadors, who will be valuable sources of information for teams and departments across the College. Find out how you can get involved.
- Most information on the project lives on The Langara Post and on our website, and we will be updating both more frequently over the next few months.
- We’re ramping up our presentations to different teams and departments across the College – contact us to arrange a visit.
- We have also planned additional events, including Talk Workday Thursdays. On May 22, we’re holding a second Open House for faculty and staff as well as a faculty coffee in the morning.