Thank you to all of the faculty and staff who completed our second survey on Workday@Langara in October! We had an excellent response rate of 25% from over 1700 faculty and staff.
- 85% agreed with the statement “I understand why Langara needed to implement a new HR, Finance, and Student system” (up 15% from survey one)
- Only 1.4% of our community disagreed or strongly disagreed with the statement “I am willing to contribute to support a successful Workday implementation.” (down 0.5% from survey one)
- 70% of respondents the believe Workday will be a positive change for them and will enable them to manage their information and perform People and Culture and Finance tasks more efficiently.
Questions, concerns and thoughts:
- Respondents were most excited about: the arrival of Workday, starting training, and moving forward with Workday Student.
- Respondents were most interested to learn: what their role in Workday will look like, the details of how certain processes will work, and how much training they will need to do.
Our results also indicated that the biggest question people had was how and when they’ll receive training. We’re happy to announce that our full training plan is now up on our website and our instructor-led training will run November 25 to December 6.
We’ll also be reaching out to leaders, including through our orientation sessions, to help them share key information with their teams and departments as well as review specific changes for their areas.
Last but not least, congratulations to our 10 Starbucks gift card winners!
PS: Our final Open House before we go live in January is on Wednesday, December 11 – register now!